CBD WHOLESALE PURCHASES
This information only applies to our CBD location. For MOBILE wholesale information, go HERE.
GENERATE AN ADDITIONAL INCOME STREAM
We recommend you sell each scan for $60, but it's really up to you.
Note retail scans cost $69 each.
Retail scans purchased directly by clients have an expiry date at the end of that quarter or "season" (spring, summer, autumn, winter).
Your wholesale scans DO NOT EXPIRE.
- These scans can only be done at our CBD location (not mobile).
- Click on red link above to purchase.
- The only denomination is a 10 Pack. When purchasing you can buy multiples of 10 if you wish. Ignore the "Coupon" box.
- No expiry.
- Includes scan and brief discussion of results.
- After purchase you will be sent an email with a "Certficate Code" which you give to your clients who buy scans off you - this allows them to book online without having to pay again.
- As each clients book, 1 scan credit is taken off your total.
* if unsure about anything or have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH
By insisting on the most accurate and scientific monitoring of client progress you are sending the message that you are cutting edge in your approach and that you expect to see results!
BOOST CLIENT MOTIVATION
Seeing their fat mass reducing over time gets people excited! Even if fat hasn't reduced, at least there's no mystery or confusion as to why. Changes in what they are doing can be recommended with more authority if you can demonstrate what is or is not going on. It's when their effort comes to nothing without a clear reason that causes loss of interest.
INCREASE CLIENT RETENTION
When clients can see progress based on objective data, they tend to persist for longer. Even if no progress is demonstrated, they will accept this because "the numbers don't lie", and are much more receptive to making the necessary changes to get a result next time.
OBJECTIVE CLIENT DATA
Allows adjustment of your program (if need be) for individual clients based on their actual results. Suggested changes in diet and exercise are more readily accepted if you can prove that what they are currently doing just isn't working.
ESTABLISH CLEAR GOALS
The initial scan objectively establishes how much fat each client needs to lose. Any goal is made easier if its clear where you are aiming.